Registered August 2004 this striking Continental GT has had just one owner from new, and has covered fewer than 40,000 miles in its lifetime.
The colour is Silver Tempest paintwork with immaculate Nautic Blue leather hide interior that is both timeless and tasteful. The powerful 5998cc W12 engine pulls very strongly with smooth gear change. The car behaved impeccably on a recent 200 mile journey returning a more than reasonable 20.3mpg.
It has been expertly maintained with regular services at the following intervals:
- 27/07/2004 @ 36 miles, Straight Eight New Forest (Supplying Dealer)
- 06/12/2004 @ 3,000 miles, Bentley Hadley Green
- 02/08/2005 @ 6,500 miles, Bentley Hadley Green
- 05/10/2006 @ 11,000 miles, Bentley Hadley Green
- 06/12/2007 @16,500 miles, Bentley Hadley Green
- 30/12/2008 @ 21,500 miles, Bentley Hadley Green
- 02/11/2009 @ 26,000 miles, Bentley Hadley Green
- 05/11/2010 @ 30,500 miles, Bentley Hadley Green
- 17/10/2013 @ 36,000 miles, Bentley Hadley Green
- 10/11/2015 @ 39,000 miles, Bentley Hertfordshire
The most recent service just 1,000 miles ago at Bentley Hertfordshire gives this car a clean bill of health, and it is further accompanied by an MOT to August 2016.
Options and features include 19” diamond cut alloy wheels, climate control, cruise control, luxurious electric memory seats with massage function, European satellite navigation, telephone preparation, multiple passenger airbags, folding wing mirrors, two sets of keys, handbook and service book.
This car is HPI clear and represents staggering value for money.